- You can download the ReciFoto App by clicking one of these links: Links to ReciFoto iPhone http://bit.ly/1ro8D2g iPad: http://bit.ly/1iDDRmx Android: http://bit.ly/1zmF72B Web: http://www.recifoto.com (Links will be added for Obsession.Shoes soon!)
- After you’ve downloaded the Recifoto App, click on the Register link on the App landing page, or click the F button to register using your Facebook login.
- You can then log in on the same landing page.
- Once you have logged in, you will notice 5 tabs or buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- The Recifoto App is very intuitive and you should be able to figure out how to use it just by playing with it, but there are so many great features that we are proud of and want to make sure you don’t miss them! So be sure to read on!
The First Tab – Public Recipe List
ReciFoto is designed to work with iOS7 only. On some screens, the Cancel button does not seem to work, but you can just tap on the image and that will bring you back to where you were before.
This version of the app is pretty stable, but in the event you encounter problems, try the following: First try closing the app by double tapping the iPhone’s home button and swiping up on the Recifoto app. Then reopen the app.
If that does not work, try logging out using the Profile tab (fifth tab) on the bottom right of the screen.
If that does not work, try deleting the app from your phone and reloading it from the App Store, and log in again.
If that does not work, send us an e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!
After two months, we have 2122 downloads of ReciFoto from the iTunes App Store, and 660 recipes uploaded from users, so we’re off to a good start! During December, we’ve been working on a dedicated iPad version, and adding new features, and have even started work on the Android version.
Today, I would like to tell you about the In App Purchase, which allows users to add others’ recipes to their collection, for a one time $0.99 charge. On the first page or tab of the ReciFoto (the one that looks like a covered serving dish), tap on the red tile with three dots, and then tap on Save to Collection. After you’ve made the purchase and added recipes to your Collection, you can access them on the fourth tab (looks like a chef’s hat) by tapping the Collections tile at the top right.
Next time, we’ll talk about the hashtag (#) feature and popular searches.
Happy New Year to all!