The fifth tab looks like a group of three people. (We’ll update this for Obsession.Shoes soon, but the functions for both apps are the same).
1. Tap on the Account tile at the top of the page to edit your information.
2. Tap on the Silhouette image and you’ll be able to add a profile picture.
3. Below that you can add a short Bio.
4. By tapping on the Recipes tile, you can see a list of your recipes. To go further down the list than you can see on the screen, pull up, hold and release, and more Titles will load. Tap on any of the Titles to go to the recipe. If you want to edit a recipe, tap on the recipe title once you have opened up that recipe by selecting it from the list. Make the changes you want, and then hit return.
5. Tap on the Following and Followers tiles to see whom you are Following, and who is following you. Tap on any of the Users’ names in that list to go to their profile. Then you’ll be able to see their profile picture, bio, and tap on the tiles to see their recipes, their followers, and whom they are following.
6. At the top of the screen on the right hand side, you’ll notice a gear in the black bar. You will be presented with several options, including Tips and Tricks, which will take you to these helpful hints on how to get the most out of ReciFoto, Invite Friends to Download ReciFoto, which opens up an e mail with a link to the App store, which you can send to a friend so they can download ReciFoto, too. As we like to say, it’s more fun with friends! The next option is to Buy the In App Purchase, which allows you to collect others’ recipes. The remaining options are to shop at various stores.
The fourth tab looks like a chef’s hat. This is where you can see the recipes that you’ve added. If you bought the In App Purchase, you’ll also be able to access the recipes you’ve added to your Collection. (We’ll update this for Obsession.Shoes soon, but the functions for both apps are the same).
- When in the My Recipes List, below the recipe, you’ll see your name, a heart button, which you should tap if you want to Like the recipe, a thought bubble which you can tap to leave a comment about the recipe or a button with three dots.
- When you touch the button with three dots, you have two options. The first is to save it to your phone’s album. The second allows you to flag a recipe image if you feel the image is inappropriate. The third option is Delete. Tap that to delete your recipe.
- If you tap on the recipe image, the Share button will show in the upper right corner of the screen. Tap that, and you’ll see options to share it via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Tumblr, or many others.
- If you tap on the image, at the bottom right of the screen you’ll be able to switch your recipe from Private to Public or Public to Private.
- On the upper right hand side of the My Recipes page, you’ll see a red tile that says Collections. If you’ve bought the In App Purchase for $0.99, you’ll be able to add other Users’ recipes to your collection. Any recipes that you’ve added, you can see here.
- The Fifth Tab – Profile
The third tab looks like a camera. Here you’ll be able to take a picture of a recipe with your phone’s camera, or add it from your phone’s album. (We’ll update this for Obsession.Shoes soon, but the functions for both apps are the same).
- Tap on the Camera Tab and then, tap on the words Upload photo.
- You can choose Camera, to take a picture, or Album to add it from your phone’s album.
- If you choose Camera, snap a picture by hitting the big white dot. If you don’t like the picture, hit the Retake button and try again. Otherwise, you can choose to add a filter to the image, or just tap on Done
- Tap the red bar at the top to add your title and optional hashtag and an optional URL to your website or blog. You don’t need to add www before the web address. When you tap the title bar, the keyboard will come up on your screen. If you want the title to be in all capital letters, then double tap the up arrow first. The arrow will be white with a gray box around it. You can try to use the microphone by clicking the microphone icon next to the space bar to dictate the title. Once you’ve typed or dictated the title and optional hashtag and/or URL, tap Return on the bottom right of the keyboard.
- At the bottom right of the screen you’ll see the switch to make your recipe Public (On) or Private (Off). The default position is On You can always change it later.
- Then hit the Submit button at the top right of the screen, and you’re done. A message will pop up to tell you that your Recipe has successfully uploaded. Then tap OK.
- You can then upload another photo, or hit one of the other tabs.
- The Fourth Tab – My Recipes