If you’ve posted a recipe, and then realize you want to change it, here are the steps:
For the App:
1. Open the ReciFoto App.
2. At the bottom right of the screen, tap on the profile tab.
3. Tap on the red tile labeled Recipes.
4. Select the recipe whose title you want to edit from the list. When that opens up and you can see the recipe image, tap on the title bar at the top.
5. Make the changes you want and then click on Return.
Bravo, you did it!
Now you can enjoy ReciFoto on your iPhone, iPad, Android device and on the web! Get it now and register for FREE!
On the Web: www.recifoto.com
Tell your friends, because like most things in life, ReciFoto is more fun with friends. Social features let you follow users, post comments, like recipes, and more. Get ReciFoto now, before all the good user names are taken ;-)!
Adding a recipe from ReciFoto.com is really just as easy as using the App!
1. Go to ReciFoto.com
2. Log in, or register if you have not registered to use the App or website before.
3. Once you are logged in, you will see your user name in the upper right corner. Place your cursor over your user name and click add new recipe from the drop down menu.
4. Type the title, and if you want a URL to link to a web page, and/or a #descriptor (i.e. Apple Pie #dessert)
5. Then click the Choose File button to select an image, either a picture of the recipe itself, or the finished product if you are linking to a webpage in the title.
6. Then, click the Add Recipe button and you are done!
You can then add comments about the recipe when you go back to the main recipe page.
As always, have fun, and if you need any help, contact email@example.com.