Hey Bloggers, we invite you to join in our ReciFoto Blogger Contest! Write about ReciFoto in your blog between now and February 28th, including a link to ReciFoto for iPad and/or ReciFoto for iPhone in the article. Then, send a link to the article to email@example.com.
You can write a review, tell how you used the app, talk about some of your favorite features, you favorite recipes, or whatever! Be creative. We love creative.
Contest winners will be notified March 1. Winners will receive a $25 American Express gift card.
Good luck, and have fun.
- You have a hankering for pancakes and ReciFoto has over 3 dozen pancake recipes!
- You have a pile of recipes on your desk and you don’t know what to do with them.
- Your grandmother has a zillion great recipes on file cards that you really love and you want an easy way to have access to them.
- There’s nothing like homemade bread, and there are more than 20 recipes for different types of bread.
- You’re at the doctor’s office leafing through a magazine and you see a recipe that you love and don’t want to tear out the page, because you’re not that kind of person.
- You love to look through other people’s recipes!
- There are over two dozen recipes with chocolate.
- By downloading the ReciFoto app to your iPhone, registering and adding three public recipes, you’ll be able to participate in our frequent contests and win valuable prizes.
- The Inuit have many words for snow, and we have over 40 recipes for chicken.
- ReciFoto is available as an iPhone/iPod App, an iPad App, and on your computer at www.ReciFoto.com.
For information on how to get the most out of ReciFoto, click HERE.
I was sorry to hear about Pete Seeger’s death today. He brought a lot of great music into this world, and kept alive an important part of Americana, its folk music heritage. I’d like to think that our work together on ReciFoto can accomplish the same for our home cooking heritage. Post those recipes!